"That is not ture.  If you want to know the real reason, I will give it to you.  I heard from a good source that the reason for the delay is....  They are waiting for an order of paint to arrive.  They are going to paint the buildings yellow and blue as was used on the boardwalk. "

let go of the pain, geez.  what, were going on years now.  let it go!