Calafati:   I would ask you one thing, of all the things you're going
to save, don't bother to save the National Register plaque. The
reason it's on the National Register is because of its integrity.
You're violating the very reason it's on the National Register so you
might as well throw the plaque away.
OK, Werner, tell us what metal the plaque was made from.
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>