Thanks,

   I went to my mortagae co today to see if the original mortgage com sent the complete file when it was transferred.

    But I never thought to inquir about a certification of no changes...great idea, if it works...Hopefully AP won't need the new changes added to the survey before they issue a Permit to build....I knew somebody on group would have some ideas of service...thanks so much!

   Oh, do you know if the process would be easier if the contractor applied for the permit to build since he's in the business?  Thereby saving us the time and extra money.   But then, we'll need a survey anyway somewhere along the line, but not just yet, if we can get around it for the moment, LOL  Thanks again!

oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there's a far chance, if you had a mortgage, that the mortg company
could have a copy...far chance.

YOur lucky if you do find it - most owns won't take a survery over 5
years old OR, it must be certifed that there were no changes. That
price is around the going rate - IF they don't want you to have a new
survey with your proposed changes added.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel