Wiil be sad if the Balmar redevelopment project beats Asbury.  Too much competition for the big retailers.  Red bank, Long Branch, Asbury, Belmar etc.

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "..and the asbury partners are a big part of that...you on the other
> hand my friend are an ass.. I suggest ridkid's standards are too
low."

> Ridkid is Larry's younger brother Lenny

[EMAIL PROTECTED]com is no longer valid. I assume they created the id
only to send the email and then discontinued it.

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel