Question

I see on the Asbury Radio site the following:

"Wednesday, September 13   - 8 PM --100+ Turn out to hear Ocean Mile - Can you imagine how many would've been there if City Hall hadn't already read the script???? "

 What does this mean? More or less would have been there?  And what did city hall do?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oak -
It's been on my home page for nearly a month and was in the APP, Jersey Alive section two weeks in a row. It would have been nice if The Coaster and the Tri-City had run something. They both had flyers.
Want an invite to the DVD unveiling?
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Showmailto:AsburyRadio@aol.com
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.asburyradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

Speak up - It's America!!

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel