Boy, you are right on the money with that.
And all the while, the messes keep piling up.
Now we have The Golddigger boarded up.
Great site to see.
And that construction site across from the Pony gets uglier by the day.
Now, they don't even lock the gates up after hours, or on the weekend.
It's a nice, deadly playground for the kids that may be inclined to go visit,
and they do
visit. I've seen that a number of times.
One thing that strikes me as funny...the signs for Asbury Partners, several of
which were
blown down by the hurricane and still remain on the ground mention
"Transforming
Asbury into the Jewel by the Sea" or something like that.
It makes me think of how a diamond starts as carbon, that needs to be under
pressure,
under ground for nearly 10,000 years to become a diamond. That's analogous to
how long
it's taking AP to become The Jewel by the Sea. Maybe not 10,000 years, but
definitely way
too many so far. The clock is ticking...
Jack