--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Who is this guy, or girl?
> Is anybody else getting emails like this?
> According to Ridkid004, we're all losers.
> How delightful!
> Here's what this "being" wrote to me;
>
> "your a negitive creep!!!
> where were you in the 90's? 95-99..the worst
> years ever for asbury..
> were you living here then? i was...it was
> horrible...you should bend
> down and kiss each and every council members ass
> for the turn around
> in this city...and the asbury partners-all new
> boardwalk, all new
> infrustucture, new traffic lights, new streets
> and sidewalks, all
> new doors and windows ordered for convention hall
> and paramount
> theater (millions), new shops on the boardwalk,
> miniture golf, tiki
> bar, club deep,new building in back of the
> berkeley, new buliding on
> lake ave, really need i say more...what the hell
> have you done for
> the city of asbury park but complain on this
> LOSER (for losers only)
> message board...you want to do something for
> asbury? clean up the
> trash in front of your house!!!! or better yet
> MOVE!!!!"

Hinge,
I just received a message calling two prominent Asbury Parkers,
losers!  Don't know how to post this creep's reply to me, but just
let me tell you what a PUNK, I think he/she IS!  I don't have a
problem posting my REAL name, my REAL race, my REAL hometown or any
identifiers, that make me who I am.  I don't always agree with a lot
being said here, but I respect your right to say it.  Is RidKid, for
real?  God, I wish I knew all the tricks being played here, but
never you mind; keep posting what you feel and think.  It's the only
way anything gets done here, anyway.  Someone is reading these posts
and they must be really scared at what's being expressed here.  I
think you and I would be great friends, one day.  Keep posting!!!!