--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I received this from Ridkid, who signed it "Len"
>
> "its a constuction site u idiot,it means things
> are under
> constuction...put your money where your mouth is,
> why dont you
> develop a whole block? nah you'll just sit on
> this message board and
> complain like all the other LOSERS...how does it
> feel to waste so
> much energy? LOSER"
> len

> If the state of several of the AP Partners construction sites is
any indication of how well AP
> Partners is doing their job then we are in serious trouble. I've
seen plenty of construction
> sites in my life, and the block south of the Pony, and the area
behind Paradise LOOK LIKE
> CRAP. The block south of the Pony has LOOKED LIKE CRAP for over a
year now, and the
> fence around it is a joke. It doesn't look like progress, it looks
like failure. A whole
> summer went by with people having to look at that CRAP, and until
last night, the gate to
> that block was falling off it's hinges, and on several occasions,
I saw kids in there playing
> on the rubble. The fence is still falling down in places.
> And LEN, if you think that people like me do nothing  but waste
our time here
> complaining, well, you're wrong. I contacted Hugh Lamie of MD Sass
directly about some
> of these sites. I took pictures and sent them to Hugh and the town
council. As of 5 PM on
> Monday, one of the sites I pointed out was finally cleaned
up...the corner of Kingsley and
> Sunset. That corner was a mess for quite a long time, and it
didn't need to look like that.
> So, did I make a difference? I think I did, and it didn't just
involve spending my time here
> writing, I took action. I even spoke about it at the last council
meeting.
> Why are you here LEN? Aren't you also wasting your time? What do
you do for a living?
> What do you do with your spare time?
> If LEN thinks that construction sites should look like CRAP, then
why did they clean it up?
> Because people complained.
> If I find out that LEN is actually related to Fishman, I'm going
to go directly to AP Partners
> and whoever else I need to talk to, and let them know how he is
representing his family
> here, by calling names, calling us losers and not being open to
response or identifying
> himself.

Do you think it's one of the partners, too punk-a$$ed, to identify
him/herself?  On the council?  Want to particpate in this thread,
but afraid of repercussions?  I too, received a message and now, I
feel priviledged, because the "phantom" has struck, again! This
group encounters more problems...tsk, tsk, tsk!  This is just a
group of individuals with same and differing opinions.  Isn't this
America?  Are the thought-police, here?  What's next?  Whose afraid
of John Q. Citizen, here?  Afraid we may have a clue? No, you know
what?  Asbury Park Citizens, are supposed to be too stupid and don't
get it from this bunch, THEY think, so we're just supposed to roll
over, accept the status quo and shut up, huh?  We KNOW who THEY,
are, don't we?  We also know what time it is!  It's time for the
partners to get a hint!