neat:

"Entertainment and Asbury Park have always been synonymous, from the great days
of the
Paramount as the Jersey Shore's entertainment Mecca to the Stone Pony as an
incubator of
great rock and roll," said Fishman. "We intend to recapture those past glories.
This series
is just the beginning of what we are planning to do to revitalize entertainment
and the arts
in our community."

Movies will be grouped into one of three categories:
   *Classic Tuesday (evening performances at 7:30 p.m.)
   * Must See Matinee (Sundays at 2 p.m.)
   * Special Events on various days and times

Tickets for admission are $5, with children under 10 admitted free of charge.
Tickets will
be available at the box office prior to each show. Show times and ticket prices
for special
cinema events will be announced at www.asburyparkconventionhall.com or on a
movie
phone at 732-775-3533 on a per show basis.

The "Movies at the Paramount" schedule is as follows:

Tues., Oct. 3              A "Night at The Opera" with Groucho, Chico and
Harpo, admission
free.

Sat., Oct. 7                 Alfred Hitchcock's nightmare-inducing "Psycho."

Sun., Oct. 8                More Hitchcock with "Shadow of a Doubt."

Tues., Oct. 10            "Springtime in the Rockies" with Betty Grable and
Carmen Miranda.

Sun., Oct. 15              Action packed cop movie "Bullitt" featuring Steve
McQueen.

Tues., Oct 17             The stirring documentary, "The Times of Harvey Milk,"
the gay San
Francisco supervisor who was assassinated by a fellow supervisor in 1978. A Q&A
with Tim
O'Shea, a local resident who worked on the film.

Tues., Oct. 24            Steven McQueen in "The Blob," his first starring role
and the last
before he became known as Steve McQueen.

Tues., Oct. 31            More sleepless nights in store with a scream-worthy
double feature
"The Curse of Dracula" and "I Was a Teenage Werewolf." A Tricks and Treats
spectacular!

Sat., Nov. 4                It's "Gumba Night" with back-to-back showings of
Oscar winners
"The Godfather" and "The Godfather II."  And special guests.

Sun., Nov. 5               "Car Wash" and Q&A with Bonnie Pointer.

Tues., Nov. 7              A Bud Abbott and Lou Costello double feature, with
"Buck Privates,"
their first starring roles, and "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein," horror
meisters Lon
Chaney Jr. and Bela Lugosi.

Fri., Nov. 10               "John Waters Weekend" kicks off with "Pink
Flamingos" and "Female
Trouble."

Sat., Nov. 11              "Hair Spray" and "Cry Baby."

Sat., Nov. 11              Special Guest John Waters joins us with his one man
Road Show 8
pm – for more information please visit our website.

Sun., Nov. 12             The Waters retro concludes with "Serial Mom" and
"Polyester."

Tues., Nov. 14            "Attack of the Crab Monsters." A Roger Corman movie.

Sun., Nov. 19             "Paper Clips," a moving documentary about Tennessee
school
children who collect six million paper clips in tribute to the six million Jews
killed by the
Nazis in the Holocaust.

Tues., Nov. 21            Toni Collette is Muriel in this hilarious cult
classic from "Down
Under" in "Muriel's Wedding."

Sun., Nov. 26             The Ramones at a high school in "Rock & Roll High
School."

Tues., Nov. 28            The cult classic "King of Hearts" gives a light
hearted look of what
happens when the asylum patients run the town.

Sun., Dec. 3               Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell in the wonderful
musical,
"Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."

Tues., Dec. 5             Tribute to our own Kevin Smith when we present
"Clerks."

Sun., Dec. 10             A Laurel and Hardy Holiday classic, "March of the
Wooden
Soldiers" (a.k.a "Babes in Toyland") marches back to Asbury Park to kick off
the holiday
season.

Tues., Dec. 12            "Beat the Devil" is classic Bogart with a cast
including Gina
Lollobrigida as Bogey's wife and Robert Morley and Peter Lorre as bad guys. A
script by
John Huston and Truman Capote.

Sun., Dec. 17             "Whale Rider," the award winning film about a Mauri
girl who breaks
new ground in this traditionally male dominated culture.

Tues., Dec. 26            Rosalind Russell is the delightful "Auntie Mame," who
coined the
phrase "Life Is a Banquet!"

Wed., Dec. 27            Shirley Temple in the holiday classic "Heidi."

Thurs., Dec. 28           David Lean's timely epic "Lawrence of Arabia" is a
must see classic
on the big screen.

Fri., Dec. 29               Winner of eight Oscars, including best picture and
best actor (Rex
Harrison and Audrey Hepburn), "My Fair Lady."

Sat., Dec. 30              It's a mommy and daughter double bill, with Judy
Garland and Liza
Minnelli in defining roles in "The Wizard of Oz" and "Cabaret."