if you look at the curbs infront of convention hall, which i did again today.  you can see they are indeed a lot lower then the curent street level, by at least 2 feet.  but, i think its done for a reason.  NOT a mistake, nor poor judgement, or not miss judging current structures and land heights.  the current curb off convention hall onto the street is not a normal size curb.  its low.  make that a normal size curb like the rest, and the hieght of the other curb will run right below it  (this might be hard to understand, but im doing my best to describe it!)  plus, i dont think the surface area in front of convention hall is going to be all the same height.  i think a "sidewalk" area aroudn the curved street will be lower, to match the rest of the sidewalks on ocean ave.  then there will be a raied level lifting the convention hall area up.  just my thoughts.  we will see what happens!

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel