app.com has a post on it.  Says NYC investors

----- Original Message ----
From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:23:01 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Police

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@ ...> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ >
> wrote:

Alot of rumors about the B C Hotel. The name doesn't begin with an R.
but they are well known and have a real lot of money they have bought
many Hotels and renovated. I hear they will start renovations ASAP
floor by floor, they want a parking deck and connect over Ocean Ave
to the Sunset Ave Pavalion. I'll say it for you we heard it all
before.

You must compare AP to other URBAN CITIES. Urban Cities have alot
> more problem. Suburban people come here for drugs and hookers that
> means more cops, Surburban Towns have Volunteer Fire Depts. AP has
> Paid.Which cost close to 5 million dollors a year, which is well
> needed. The City has nothing to do with the BOE and their 84
million
> dollar budget. You want to talk about cutting the Fat.
>

> again compare the towns. Towns with similar population are
running
> with 50% of the costs of Asbury. Towns with better school school
> systems are spending less. Entire council should go. I don't see
> any of them doing anything about these issues.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel