--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I never said he can't say what he wants to. I also have the right to  argue.
> It is okay when people disagree. If these was no  arguing, there would be no
> progress. Some of the best conversations I have  had are with people who
> don't
> agree with me. I have friends who have all kinds  of opinions. That's what
> makes them interesting to talk to. Otherwise, what's  the point of knowing
> anybody? One may as well be talking to one's  self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you the one asking for him to resign.Our present City Council has some
problems also the 3 Muskateers up there thats been there awhile.Have several
issues. We have a Flag Pole at our Library with a tree growing around it.The
VFW Donate that Flag Pole several decades ago.Shows the respect the City has
for it's Veterans.You would think the Mayor or Deputy Mayor wouldn't let it get
that bad but they did !! { Why I ask do they really care about that Red,White &
Blue ? }Some thinks it is a Joke that I what the tree cut down around!Just
because J/K opinion is differant then others that doesn't mean he should
resign.

James P. Grabe