Fred

It was announced on 1/3/2002 that Duany was hired (and he hadn't
started work yet). He made his proposal public on 1/23/2002. That's a
20-day period and I assume he didn;t devote the whole 20 days because
again, 7 and 8 days are specified as the time he put. That is not
counting of course putting his recommendations in writing which were
delivered a few days later.

Funny, in looking over the old stuff, you sing where we did not even
follow his recommendations. For instance, he suggested that at least
two architects design buildings with in a single block face so as to
avoid suburban conformity. I notice that that is not happening in Wsley
Grove. The entire block faces are the same and I fear worse yet that
the next block face (west) will also be the same. Why does this city
have a habit of non enforcement of the plan?