--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dan -
> The Partners have a new PR firm for the retail component,Winning
> Strategies, according to Caryl Bixon, at Caryl Communications. She
said
> she'd have the new PR people call me back. They didn't. So I
called
> them.
> I asked for exactly how The Partners and Madison Marquette are
bound
> contractually.
> The rep said he'd have to check on the status of the relationship
and
> call me back. That was several days ago. Winning Strategies was
> (possibly still is) the PR firm for Cherokee Partners, who you
hear so
> little of...

Any port in a storm. Who will bail Asbury Partners out? They should
get out while the getting is good. The council made the threat that
if they fail in the dispute resolution there would be consequences.
That's why we even have the appearance of trying. Otherwise they
would just sit on their asses. They have noting to lose (they
think). We'll see if the council is good to its word this time.