Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your comment:

You say in your letter and on your blog and in your post here, that the quote I used in my column from Saddam Hussein to Joe Wilson about "10,000 Americans dying in the sand" isn't real because you couldn't find it on "Google?"

Back in January I used the word "dubious" in describing the quote because I couldn't find it on Google.  That seemed odd because it is so provocative that it should have been recycled all over rightwing land.

Well, I see you graduated from the Jim Keady school of research.

Dismissible remark.

The quote came from Joe Wilson's Book, "The Politics of Truth."

I've read lots from Wilson but not that title.  BTW: The complete title is The Politics of Truth: A Diplomat's Memoir: Inside the Lies that Led to War and Betrayed My Wife's CIA Identity.

Was it an "Orwell Deficit" that led you to focus on that quote and not on the significance of the Lies?  Can't get more Orwellian than "truth" equals "lies" actually making sense in one title.

Can you ever get the significant points over the petty ones?

I can add it to the bottom of the increasing pile of books by patriots formerly loyal to this administration who now have become whistle blowers.  Help me out with a page number.

Just wondered why it took ten months for you to come back with that information.

Now slowly put down the mouse, get out of your pajamas and into some clothes, go down to the library and read some actual books. Go ahead...don't be afaid...you can do it!

Dismissible, but for the record, never owned a pair of pajamas.

So, score one for you on the quote thing (when I get a page number).

Now back to the big picture: A huge score for you if you can undemonize all those vets who did serve but don't see things as you do.

The book is about Lies; and you used one quote out of context to belittle them.

Can you ever get the significant points over the petty ones?

Go ahead, try,,,don't be afraid...you can do it.

Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: This Board is a Tough Place
You say in your letter and on your blog and in your post here, that the
quote I used in my column from Saddam Hussein to Joe Wilson
about "10,000 Americans dying in the sand" isn't real because you
couldn't find it on "Google?"

Well, I see you graduated from the Jim Keady school of research.

The quote came from Joe Wilson's Book, "The Politics of Truth."

Now slowly put down the mouse, get out of your pajamas and into some
clothes, go down to the library and read some actual books.

Go ahead...don't be afaid...you can do it!

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel