I realize that some folks consider this stuff minutia and not worthy of
discussion. In reality
the physical infrastucture of the City is significant. What is being done today
will be there for
decades.

Anyway, recall that I reported the elimination of 15 of sidewalk width on Fifth
Ave. I looked at
the engineering drawings and that will be from Ocean Ave west to the end of the
Salvation
Army property line. The sidewlk will only be 10 ft  wide for that entire
stretch.

Work has started on Sunset Ave by the BCH. The "island" at the entrance to the
hotel is being
eliminated along with the parking it provided. Parking is being reduced from 45
spaces to 34
spaces between Kingsley and Ocean.

Werner