Thanks Werner. I found it. Glad I did. It pisses me off even more. Deseno is
the one who's
insensitive, but i'm not surprised.
This so called  "historian" doesn't have any historical sensitivity.
Jim Keady spoke upon the underlying problems...social injustice.
I'd like to write more, but it'll probably start yet another shit storm of BS
from him.
He should just keep posting and ensure his place in the AP forum Hall of Shame.