Allan wrote in response to Dan:

“In all due respect, the other counsil memnbers did not suggest finding money for recreation.” (Original spelling his)

The Mayor and I BOTH recommended this the other night at the Council meeting.  What the actual dollar amount would be, we are still discussing.  I pointed this out in my last email, but I wanted to be very clear on this point.

Peace, JWK

Councilman James W. Keady

1 Municipal Plaza

Asbury Park, NJ 07712

TEL: 732.502.5196

EM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.cityofasburypark.com

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel