I regularly posted on this board last year, but my presence attracted
someone that would only talk about me, isult me, bait me, all having
nothing to do with discussions of Asbury Park.  I did my best to bring
the topic back to Asbury, to ask this person to stop, to ask others to
ask him to stop, but to no avail.  Ignoring him didn't work, as every
Asbury post I made was followed with some personal attack.

I felt this was such a nuisance to the Board, that out of respect to
the Board, I stopped posting.

I've been back for 2 weeks, and I seem to have attracted another such
person.

I'm sorry you have had to read through this right/left stuff. I
promised I wouldn't post about it here because I have my own blog for
that. I  broke that promise when the posts became about me, and for
that I apologize.

I'll try to ignore posts that are not about Asbury Park in the future.