--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dan I'm glad you brought this up so I can take the chance to
> highlight a difference.
>
> There is a difference between pointing out flaws in someone's
> argument, and pointing out a flaw in their person.
>
> Check my post.  I said Keady's plan was Cracker;

I'll give a little bit. You didn't call him outright a Cracker.

>Typical Cracker suggestion.

But I guess it is a distinction without a difference. Sort of like
when you accused me of calling Loffredo a liar last year. I only
said (and proved) he lied (twice), but did not call him a liar.

You did not address your other remarks to his person, for instance:

> Why is it that leftist, white politicians
> think they can help the Black Community by throwing them a
>basketball? This is what happeneds when we stop electing adults to
the City Council.

The only politican referred to in your post was Keady thus you must
have been speaking about him. So I stand corrected. Your post that
Keady made a Cracker suggestion; he is a leftist; and he is a child,
immature, juvenile, take your pick. I think we all get the point.
You still owe him an apology.

The only person who has attacked your person like that is Bad Santa.
You know who I mean. Mario has posted about your
abilities,viewpoints, etc., not you as a person.