Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to :

Barack Obama

He's the man!

For those who might be interested, here are some upcoming repeats.
These times are a bit inconvenient for most but good times to record.

The best is from Charlie Rose, originally broadcast Oct  19: a full hour hous, uninterrupted,
He talks much more "E Pluribus Unum" updated from his 2004 speech to 2006.

Meet the Press
WCAU, Mon Oct 23 03:33am EDT
Charlie Rose
WNETDT3, Mon Oct 23 11:00am EDT