From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 3:57:59 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Addressing Allan's Concerns about Recreation and Tourism - CM Keady

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Allan can disagree as anyone can. But he has an axe to grind.

This is exactly what I mean. What axe to grind? He isn't running for
Jim's seat or running a radio show competing with Maureen. He stands to
gain nothing by a disagreement with them.

By saying he has an "axe to grind" you are saying that he isn't sincere
in his criticism. "Axe to grind" suggests he has a motive other than
simply stating the truth. What possible motive could he have? You are
making the allegation - be fair to him and supply the motive that the
allegation is based upon.

If you can't, telling Allen you disagree with him will do just fine.
Questioning the man's sincerity is a low blow.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel