Damn!  Just got through my perusal of today's triCity News, and I'm almost feeling sorry for y'all know who.

The letter to the editor signed "Sincerely, Louie (pinko) Schneider" has got the K.I.S.S. thing down.  In one short response to "Justified Right," I found 18 epithets in a quick count; and that doesn't include the stuff he implies.  (Louie, are you in this group?  I'd say "Bravo!" but I don't like to gloat.  )

And then there's the dig "wacko web blogs" in "In the Rainbow Room."  If I were Tommy, I'd throw a [sic] at editor Froias for "alter."  I'll simply point out that the priest reference was a cheap shot.

It all tops the review of Butley today:  “ 'Ping!' goes the epigram as it bounces off the wall...'Zing!' goes the zinger, whizzing...."

Ironically, "Justified Right" was relatively mild, measured, and thoughtful today.

Geico's "Caveman" commercials are great for keeping all this in perspective, or at least adding some humor.  I can't find the latest one in which a reference is made to the "tone" in which something is said, but here is a YouTube link to a combo which lasts about a minute:

If anyone finds the clip with the "tone" thing, please forward.

Cordiali saluti,

Mario

Footnote:  "Rush Limbaugh Denies Going Off his Meds to Criticize Fox"

  http://www.thespeciousreport.com/2006/06061025limbaugh.html

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel