--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Who cares what he's has to say. Nobody beleieves this man anymore.
He's going to be a lame duck President. Sorry Tom but it's true.
Tommy can't admit it because he's loyal to his Party. There's nothing
wrong with that. He can't cut and run from the Rep.'s

Sensational Subject Line above is from South Africa.

Closer to home:

> Bush:  “Yesterday in New Jersey, we had another activist court
issue a
> ruling that raises doubts about the institution of marriage,” Mr.
Bush said at a
> luncheon at the Iowa State Fairgrounds that raised $400,000 for Mr.
Lamberti.
> The president drew applause when he reiterated his long-held stance
that
> marriage is “a union between a man and a woman,” adding, “I
believe it’s a
> sacred institution that is critical to the health of our society
and the
> well-being of families, and it must be defended.”
> Full text here:
> _G.O.P.  Tries to Use Marriage Ruling to Rally Base - New York
Times_
> (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/26/washington/26cnd-marriage.html?
hp&ex=1161921600&en=
> ac60a5a80249aa4f&ei=5094&partner=homepage)
>

> Cordiali  saluti,
>
> Mario
>
> Footnote:  "Rush Limbaugh Denies  Going Off his Meds to Criticize
Fox"