--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It looks like for now that the 3 we have will reminain and do more
> projects.

When I spoke to Paramount back in the summer, they said they had
optons on 3 or 4 more sites.

> The last redevelopement only had a developer.

I assume you are talking about the previous plan? Yeah, and they
thought this way would not make us be held hostage by one developer.
They were right. Larry is no developer. But the sad fact is we are
held hostage oby a single master developer. I don't see a
difference. You will basically hear this from the council dais (that
we are held hostage).

> If this
> Madison Marquet is for real

They are fore real for sure, but it is not certain if they are
signed on.