I'm sitting here reading Tommy's comments about Maureen's show.

His criticism lacks any substance, I just can't bear to read.

I'd have answered earlier but only got to the PC now.

Good grief. The thought that some poor researcher might find  his
postings 100 years from now and use it as an historical reference shows
just how dangerous comments without substance are.

Tommy, how about some specific items you have issue with.

Or is your tactic the same as asking "When did you stop beating your
wife?"

Werner

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm sitting here listening to Werner on Marueen's show.
His "history"