Subj: Re: [AsburyPark] Werner Wrecking Asbury Radio
Date: 10/27/2006 6:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

"I'm sitting here listening to Werner on Marueen's show. His "history"
is so inaccurate I can't bear to listen.
I'd call in but I'd get cut off before I could finish.
Good grief. The thought that some poor researcher might find this
tape 100 years from now and use it as an historical reference shows
you just how careful one has to be when doing historical research."

what part didnt you like? or did you think was inaccurate?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel