True is human but is is good for this information to be known,

----- Original Message ----
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:35:35 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Private Emails I was Granted Permission to Post Here

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Keady is human.

I agree.

You and others on this board are fans of his, so of course you won't
hold it against him.

I think you'll agree that others will.

I was trying to give him a break there.

In Mario's endless quest to hit me, he hit Jim instead.

>After one council meeting the deputy mayor told me to "go back to New
>York and get out of
> HIS town." The mayor has almost had me taken from the microphone by
>the police a couple oftimes at meetings. So much for office holders.

They did what they did in public. Jim wasn't expecting his words to
be put on the Internet. It was not right of Mario to do that to him.

I've been pulled off the microphone at council meettings in the past.
It happens to everyone.

Oh before I forget - it is Jimmy's town.

> What about your answers on your Barney Frank comment?

What was the question?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel