Today is All Saints' or All Martyrs' Day.

Since Tommy is the TriCity region's resident martyr, I suggest his supporters go to their houses of worship and light candles in his honor.

I am wondering, though, if there will be enough candles to constitute "A Thousand Points of Light."

Also, can someone who is not humble enough to ever apologize for harm inflicted be among the sainted?  If not, can he be called on to resign?

All Souls' Day is commemorated tomorrow for the rest of us poor souls living in a neocon purgatory.

Cordiali saluti,

Mario

Footnote:  "Rush Limbaugh Denies Going Off his Meds to Criticize Fox"

  http://www.thespeciousreport.com/2006/06061025limbaugh.html

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel