--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Watch the Video at www.justifiedright.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had the Key to the City given to a young man at the Wonder Bar everyone in
this town got along that night. He shook a presidents hand in 10 grade out of
A.P.H.S. He won youth a essay contest.He lost his leg in Iraq.I gave a Gold
Star to a Mother that lost your son in Iraq that had a College Education.I
known a Veteran with education enough he owns alot property in A/P.he also
served in the U.S.M.C. & wanted to put some amusments back on that
boardwalk.But was turn down by the last City Council.He was also given the Key
to the City of A/P. So Kerry can Kiss my ASS.He just lost alot of Votes in
Eyes.Veterans can still vote if there Overseas.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.