Tommy, save your bullshit for tonight's radio program.

In reference to your source (full text below):

http://www.tinyvital.com/BlogArchives/000395.html

There you go again, Tommy. What a foolish link to use if you're looking to be fair.  We've been down this road before.  We could be here til doomsday each cherry picking some partisan from either side.

The sites I've cited are main stream, reputable and cross-referenced and used by both sides: Wiki, Snopes, C-Span, Roll Call et al.

I wasn't sure about the Air Force Times, so I checked it out: Air Force Times is published by the Military Times Media Group, a unit of the Army Times Publishing Company, which is a part of Gannett Company (NYSE:GCI).

"My uncle ordered popovers
from the restaurant's bill of fare.
And when they were served,
he regarded them
with a penetrating stare . . .
Then he spoke great Words of Wisdom
as he sat there on that chair:
"To eat these things,"
said my uncle,
"you must excercise great care.
You may swallow down what's solid . . .
BUT . . .
you must spit out the air!"

And . . .
as you partake of the world's bill of fare,
that's darned good advice to follow.
Do a lot of spitting out the hot air.
And be careful what you swallow."

Theodore Geisel's 75-second commencement speech to Dartmouch College, class of '77

http://www.firstpresabq.org/index.aspx?nav=1&level=2&pk=109&SermonID=89