I just went through what feels like 100 posts hoping to find something
relevent to Asbury Park. No luck. My mail box is choking on all this
political BS.

With all due respect to all involved, would private emails work for
you, or perhaps create a group.  "Politics Shoot Out" or "Beat Me Up
With Politics", or the like.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this post, but it's getting
rediculously far from Asbury Park related discussion.

Werner