--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <asburyjim@> wrote:
> >
> > The reason Asbury Park lost business in the Past is the way the City was
> > handle from maintaining public grounds to maintaining the East side & West
> > separted.At the Present things are changing in some ways but what about the
> > public grounds, on both sides East & West side.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Train Station is on the border line which the City owns look how it has
been maintain in the last decade.Anyone getting off the train for the 1st time
would get a very nasty impression.It just can't be clean in a couple years we
have a roof leaking garabage cans catching water when it rains all that wasted
space.The West side is in Very bad shape.Other small stores could be in there
open later in the evening.The restrooms in could be in
better shape this comes from prevouis Council's not caring about it.People come
to a Event & go back & tell others. Alot people fom A/P take taxi's to Bradley
Beach & Allenhurst Train Station because the way A/P Train Station is.A decade
improper maintaining cannot be fix up right away it takes time.Its just like
walking in a restaurant looks like crap are you going back?>

James Grabe
Patroit Officer
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.