In reference to Tommy's comment:

In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]. wrote:

> I've got 8 pages of yellow legal sheets documenting the above.

I'm probably going to regret asking, but...why?

To reveal some "False face" as your column yesterday, ironically, attempted to do.

When I'm asked "To Shut Up and Sing," I'll reply with "Not Ready to Make Nice ": that's easier to do with documentation.

Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Can we give it a break?
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]. wrote:

> I've got 8 pages of yellow legal sheets documenting the above.

I'm probably going to regret asking, but...why?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel