From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: DeSnide & DeSlippery Doth Protest Too Much

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]. wrote:

> In reference to DeSnide's & DeSlippery's characteristic protest:
DeSnide is very adept at using innuendo:
This is the second year in a row Pallone comes to Asbury to kiss
Barney Frank's ring....I don't want to think about where Barney
Frank wears his ring..../shudders...I can't make the Baronet
tonight. I need a photo for my column. Will pay cash. ...Photo of
Frank Pallone and Barney Frank together: $50.00....Photo of them
kissing hello: $100.00....Photo of them kissing on the lips:
Priceless! Dan referred to the above as "snide" anti-gay remarks,
but DeSlippery is very adept at backpedaling: I told you people
today wear rings in odd place: lip, nostril, ears. I'll give you a
4th: eyebrows. Pallone kissing anyone on the nostril would make me
shudder - say for instance Nancy Pelosi....Accordingly, I made the
joke that it would make me shudder (would that not make you
shudder?)....There is nothing above that is anti-gay....HOW YOU FOUND
SOMETHING "GAY" IN ANY OF THIS DeSlippery claims he is merely being
funny: "I made the joke": He should learn from the masters who are
up front when they lampoon.

> E.g., Bill Maher: New Rule: The next Republican National
Convention must be
> held in a giant closet. Every week, there's a new gay Republican
outed. I
> have a feeling that big tent they're always talking about is in
their pants!
> There are so many Republicans in the closet, their symbol shouldn't
be an
> elephant; it should be a moth!

Mario,
I saw this show and it is so telling. Just this morning, another "in
the closet" Gay minister, who preaches anti-gay slogans, protests
against Gay Union/Marriage, whichever metaphor they're using today,
etc., NONE of, which makes sense to me, has been "caught" with his
pants DOWN! His ?lover?, for pay, OUTED him, because he is a
hypocrite, a liar and is living the big LIE, where outside, he is
a "married" man, WITH 5 kids and a "wife", but is unlike McGreevey,
wants to KEEP it, in the closet! I believe and I predict, that this
is just the TIP, of the Republican ICEBERG, from individuals with
their OWN agenda, to rule the United States by force, to control its
citzenry, using a FALSE ideology, where there are RULES for you and
me and NONE, where THEY are concerned, because they have a "sense of
entitlement", that THEY are above the law and YOU'RE NOT! Rule by
Fear, Stealth and Deception! Nothing personal a person who is a
registered Republican, with their values, but we Democrats, have
VALUES, too! For one, I have never condemned anyone for their
religion or lack of one, condemned anyone who was openly gay or NOT,
cause it's none of my damned business, what lifestyle, ANYONE
espouses, openly or not! Democrats are NOT afraid to serve their
country, when called, unlike Repugs, who have every excuse in the
book for NOT serving, but will wear a Flag Lapel pin, on every suit,
they wear! That, does NOT make you a Patriot, cause if you're Free,
allowed to Vote, allowed to Free Speech; THANK A VETERAN! Remeber
Election Day is Tuesday. Whether you're a Democrat, Republican,
Independent, a Green or whatever; exercise your franchise and pray
that your vote is counted! God Bless You All,
Sharon

> Cordiali saluti,

THIS
> AND YOU WON'T ANSWER! D-u-c-k-i-n-AN
>
> You can call into Maureen's show so long as you can find someone
> dial the phone for you.
>
> I won't be able to stop guys like you from portraying me falsely.
>
> --- In _AsburyPark@yahoogroAsburyP_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com) ,
> "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:
> >
> > Tom
> >
> > Your answer about Barney Frank makes no sense. When I ask what
> makes
> > you shudder to think where Barney Frank wears his ring, you
> respond
> > that people, both straight and gay, wear rings in strange places
> (i.e.,
> > nose, ears, etc.). I think you were referring originally to
> Pallone
> > kissing the ring on Barney's finger. When I asked if you
shuddered
> > think where the Pope may wear hisring(since it is custom to kiss
> his
> > ring) you respond that the Pope doesnot wear a nostril ring. So
> asked
> > (which you have not answered) does Barney Frank wear a nostril
> ring? Is
> > that what makes you shudder or were you referring to some other
> placeon
> > his body? Stop ducking the question and answer point blank what
is
> it
> > about Barney Frank that led you to make that remark? Will you
> answer
> > truthfully?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel