Oh,  don't be scared. Nothing to worry about here. If anything, this is one of
the tamer
message boards that i've seen. You want to know what the worst one was? The MB
on
NSYNC.com, which I was unfortunately in charge of for about 6 months. No, i'm
not an
NSYNC fan, I just worked for the company that was in charge of it. Talk about a
scary
place....