--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Any thoughts on the effectiveness of the related web site?
>
> _Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn_ (http://dddb.net/php/aboutdddb.php)

The No Land Grab and associated sites had alot of my stuff on there
with regard to the battle for Jets Stadium. Dan Goldstein is the guy
trying to hold up Atlantic Yards. He claims he will not sell out and I
don't he will. The latest lawsuit they filed will hold up things for a
while, but they will not win. There's a couple of more taking projects
in Downtown Bklyn that have been on the boards for a while but the city
is holding back. NY is a little freer than NJ to take property but the
awards are much fairer in NY, which are all by bench trials. I would
like to think because I represent a lot of property owners;)

In reality, I think there is less politics in the courts in NYC. They
are a den of vipers here with developers.