--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The three newspapers ran the story too.
>
> Are they a disgrace?

Yes. Nancy is a pr person. You can find her in the vestibule with
Larry before every board meeting.

> In what town would a rubuke of a council member by a board of
> education member not be news?

Man Bites Dog. That's news, but get the facts before you print it.
Stick to personal injury cases, you do not have what it takes to be
a journalist.

> I've seen hundreds of posts by you about John Jimmy and Kevin.
> People may disagree, but know one says you shouldn't post it.

I don't write it as news. Please, please, please, please go through
my posts and challenge me to back up something I said as factual
about them. Please, please, please ask me to back up my post about
Loffredo lying - TWICE.

Where's GUMBA goombah?