> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Welcome Chris,
>
> Tom
>
> Where's the public criticisms of the City and Partners on Gumba
Night,
> or is only Keady and his ilk fair game? Is my sweet ass intact,
yyou
> said I could bet it? Be fair, don;t let your contracts with the
city
> cloud it.

At the cost of sounding stupid, which I probably am, pray tell,
please explain 2 acronyms that popped up in 2 postings.  What
does "Blodd" mean, referring to what Jim Keady allegedly said on ABC-
News and "GUMBA Night", O enlightened Ones!  Welcome Chris! Tommy,
You can be really sweet, sometimes!  Just accenting the positive.
Came across some literature given to me by the late Tom Smith.
Really nice glossy lay-out of The Plan, for Asbury Park and in it, it
lists Werner, as The Historian, for AP!  Good looking out, Werner!
It also lists whose new and who isn't, but that the individuals wish
to play a pivotal role in this City.  I see nothing wrong in getting
involved and it seems that these leaders mean well.  Nothing wrong
with good intentions.  The booklet?, was printed in 2002.  Beautiful
layout and it seems like a beautiful dream, gone wrong!  I was at a
function at the Berkeley last night and on my way home, we took
Kingsley Ave.  Boy, what a dump, that pile of fenced in debris, IS!
Looks as though its' been there a while.  No wonder the Wonder Bar,
didn't seem to have much business, last night, while the Berkeley was
PACKED!