I still can't understand how a small town, like this is the "lure", for
this type of behavior.  There are few bars left down on the beach and
the new ones, are too upscale, for these folks.  They dress funny, like
they don't belong, so why here?  Just curious and I'm glad they're
gone.  AP has enough problems!