On 11/11/2006 at 6:30:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@...> wrote:

> I know this story - I think they had weapons of mass destruction,
> too.
>
> Seems the further away we get from history, the more it changes.
>
> Must have something to do with no standards or licensure to call
> oneself historian.

Agreed, like someone saying the Italians are the indigenous people of
this area.

And like those who say the earth is flat, or there is no such thing as global warming.

"Columnist" man still can't get over the so-called "librul" 1960s; it sticks in his craw because he's got some rose-colored nostalgic vision of the 1950s.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel