Great observation.  JK is always sandbagging the rest of the council
by making motions without discussing it with them first.  You can
see it on thier faces. He is always trying to put them on the spot
instead of working with them.

He claims "he isn't a politician."  Riiiiight.

He is into wedging people away from one another.  The threats are
dumb. It didn't work out well in 1970, but I don't think Keady was
alive then.  He has no idea the heat of the fire he plays with.

<asburycouple@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> If I was you I would talk to someone who was there last night.
Talk
> to any councilperson but Keady. No a matter of fact ask him if he
> knew what was going done last night before hand. He had too. He
> doesn't mention anything about the WSCC during the woirk session
but
> makes a motion during the regular meeting he was waiting until the
> ministers got up. It was staged to the max.
>

> It was bad. Racial overtones, threats. Keady fell right it line.
He
> > met with them on Saturday. They want the city to spend $100,000
on
> > the Westside Community Center a building the city doesn't even
own.
> > It was scriped to perfection. It was scary. The race card was
> played.
> > Eaatside against westside. Lies were said. They blame
> redevelopement
> > on the violence on the westside. Where did I hear that before?
When
> > in doubt blame Fishman.
> >

> >  What's next?  Is he also responsible for kidnapping the
Lindburg
> > baby
> > > and pehaps he was the real killer in the OJ case?

> house

> majority
> > of
> the