Geeze Tommy...

"A Motion"  Is a moving question!

Did you sleep in Parlimentary Proceedure in college?

Oh, Iam sorry... Law School?

"I so move"  it's a question, that requires a second, to be discussed.

The only protocol Keady would have needed was to be given the floor
by the chair of the meeting.

I wasn't there.  Was he given the floor?  If he had the floor, he
could do whatever he wanted at that time.

He "moved" a question, as a motion for funding for a depressed part
of the community.  Stop trying to make Keady out to be the "Asbury
Devil!"

LOL

God's love shall be shed abroad to us all...

Amen

KB