> developer on the retail portion of the city's waterfront and bring
> about $150 million to the project.

If I gave you the opportunity to develop upto 1 million sq ft (not
450,000 sq ft) of retail/entertainment/hotel on an Ocean....I think
you'd come up with a plan and a partner and financing. Hopefully, the
group will be beable to lure the right tenants to create a good mix
htat will satisfy everyone. I know of an entertainment co that could
fill 100,000 sq ft - if they wanted to come in. I think they would
around 500 parking spots...

here comes 2007.