I never post of this board, but today I think I should.

Today at 10: 30 AM ET my wife and 4 month old daugher were mugged.
While in my driveway on 4th ave, a 15 year old kid, opened the door
of my jeep and robbed my wife with my 4 month old inside.

My wife called 911 and AP cops arrested him within 2 minutes of the
event.

Something has to change here and the answer not after school
programs. Why wasn't this kid in school in the first place?We need
more cops on the street. I'm not looking to point any fingers but
the council has to find funding for more cops.

Our Police department is over worked, under staffed and under paid..

I would also like to thank Officer Sweeny.We need more officers like
him here.

Thanks again.

Marc Elia