I guess I don't even have to know what they wanted.  Since the City
appointed them to the SAAC committee which just showed it's plan last
week, it is very inappropriate to be blasting the City over it already.

Have they no sense of responsibility towared the very endeavor they
were a part of? No loyalty to JK and EJ?

If it is a matter of not getting every little thing they wanted in the
plan, tough.  It was a large committee.

Actually, I know Trina got what she wanted. She was all about
affordable housing.  They adopted the COAH minimum of 20%, and Don made
clear the other night that it was just a floor, and promised there
would be much more than that.

Spill the beans Fred.  What were they asking for?