"Has anybody driven on Ocean Ave today? I just did. It's all paved now, but I
see what seems to be a huge problem. All of the manhole covers are sticking up
by a few inches. I've never seen a paving job done like that. I'll be honest, I
don't know much about paving but it looks like a disaster to me. Anybody with a
low slung car is really going to be in trouble if they drive there. When I
first noticed this, I thought it was because it was just the first pass at
paving, and maybe another layer was to come. But, tonight, I noticed that all
the lines are painted, but centerline and parking, so there's no way they are
going to pave over the whole thing. Looks like a pretty poor job in my opinion.
I'd urge some of you to take a drive down there and see what you think.
Jack"

  youve got to be kidding right???? what exactly is wrong with some of you
people?  that is clealry not the perminate paving.   sure, there are lines on
it.   there are tempt lines down lake ave too, do you think their perminate?
the parking lot at ocean plaza in ocean had tempt lines on the parking lot too.
 go figure.  it was paved later on.    you clearly have no idea how a
construction project, or road work wroks.  if you did, you woudlnt say things
like youve said!!!!!

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.