--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>A nother thing that always comes to mind for me when thinking about
mom and pop
> business's is the Valentino family of Long Branch. They used to have
2 deli's in town, and

you are right, great family, had another brother frank who had the
small market on monmouth rd. in oakhurst just north of roosevelt, all
class people all heros at work, in their communitys,  as well as during
ww 2, the bakery was baldanzas, gone to condo heaven nice little church
up the street holy trinity, sorry fred forgot seperation of posts and
religion.