--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Next year maybe they should go to a Kwanzaa Celabration.

 This is how a smart town teaches kids...

> http://tinyurl.com/yk9dts
>

> Notice the goal is to instill values.
>
> No Bloods in Howell.

No affordable Housing
No poverty
No section 8
No soup kitchens
No Blacks
Forget about values teach them life, take them on a tour in the life
of a Asbury kid. They'll never return. We know the parents of these
kids goals are for their kids never to see it. You may be the odd
family out because you were raised here. But the majority of Howell
residenta don't want any part of it. What would happen if you went to
a Howell BOE meeting and advised them to regionize with Asbury? I'm
sure a cross would be burning on your lawn by midnight