I still can't wrap my head around what Terry Weldon was doing.
Between his AP job, his Fire Pension and his OT Mayor job, he had to
be pulling in ligit close to $200K, plus health and a car.

Now if that's what you are making and you live in Locust, maybe you
have to steal to keep up with the Jones'.  But in OT? Man he seemed
on easy street to me.

Add to that the lifestyle thing - as AP City Manager and Ocean
Mayor, the two towns he loved the most, he was absolutely the man,
the local star, everyone was happy to see.  I'd love to have been in
his shoes!

With all that going for him, legit, why why why in the world go
crooked?

Any psych majors out there to help me with this?

> Schoor, 67, of Manalapan, is accused of paying bribes to former
Ocean